Relax, I am here to help you!
You spend so much time planning and thinking about your day. At the end of it, you have your memories of the day. Your photos remind you and take you back to those exact little moments. The choice of a photographer to capture those memories is a biggie!
I promise that I am so much more than just your photographer. I’m with you for the emotional roller coaster of the day, all the nerves, the giggles, the belly laughs and the quiet romantic moments too. I am there to guide you both along the way and orchestrate those moments when needed. I’m guessing you may have no idea on how to stand, where to put your hands and all those little things to prevent you looking awkward!! Never fear I am here to help you!
Confession Time now … When we got married back in 2003. I feared photographers, they were those really cool people, that were all arty farty and I was so intimidated by them. I am no super model or even close to it. How were they going to make me look good? I am fussy, its in my Virgo nature. I wanted everything perfect and I wanted to be in control of the entire day. We had a set budget, to be honest we were more interested in saving for our house than blowing it all on “one day”. We did have an amazing and truly magical day, it was everything I had dreamed of. We achieved our budget by being sensible. We used our DIY skills to save money where we could and I spent way too much time making the stationery and planning and sourcing table decorations. I loved photography and we found a super deal with “a friend of a friend” that charged a quarter of what the wedding photographers were offering. Apparently, he used to be a commercial photographer and had photographed his sister’s wedding. He was a very good photographer, but just didn’t have the people skills to interact with us on the day. I looked so awkward, nervous and uncomfortable in my wedding photos and I cringe when I look at most of them.
When I became a photographer (that is a another story!), I decided to be the “The photographer that I wished I had”
– I am far from that super cool person I feared! If we were in a paddock, I would be the first one to stand in cow poo, Now that’s not cool!
– I am friendly, fun and approachable. To you, your family, your guests and your wedding suppliers. I hope to please everyone! I have a loud voice when it comes to getting them all together for your group shot. Once you get to know me, you will learn that my voice actually gets louder the more excited I get. So just tell me when I need to shhh!
– It is my mission to ensure that you are relaxed, having fun and caught up in all those moments.
– You don’t have to be a super model. I photograph real people. My couples feel comfortable and are themselves around me. I will provide you both with tips and prompts on the day, so that your love shines through in your photos.
– We will have everything planned and documented in a timeline, you have no need to be worried about times or plans on the day.
– If you have flowers, I will show you how to carry them. You will be guided on how to put your rings on, to prevent a fumbling mess and so that the moment can be captured perfectly. Plus, many more tips that both of you will need to know.
– I will wear 6 layers of deodorant on your wedding day (I swear he forgot to put it on that day)
Some photographers just take photos, and some have the experience and to go the extra step to help guide you through the whole process. The photographer you choose will provide you with a series of images, it is their view of the day, it is through their eyes, it is what they have seen. Make sure that the person you choose is on the same page as you, that their vision matches yours. Finger crossed, that I am your perfect match!
I’m not just a photographer. I will take the extra step to ensure everything is perfect. I have dressed kids, laced up brides, fixed up hair, stuck on magic tape, moisturised legs to stop static with the dress … I’m there to help, whatever it takes to make sure your day runs smoothly!!
My wedding packages are not based on hourly rates. They are based on sections of the day. Simply, pick what parts of your day you want covered. Then you have the choice to select extras and any upgrades. Each wedding day is unique and every couple’s requirements are all different, so if there is something else you are after, just let me know.
The basic package starts at $1750. You’ll receive your images, all edited and perfected, on a wooden USB. Along with 100 4” x 6” prints of my choice in a gorgeous wooden box. My usual turnaround time is three to eight weeks after your big day.
For mid-week elopements, low-key weddings and vow renewals, in some cases I can apply family portrait pricing – one hour of photography with digital images from $625. If your wedding plans are along these lines, lets chat about your day further.
I also offer a complimentary engagement photo session with your wedding package and you can use the images from this shoot on your wedding invitations and save the date stationery. You could also decorate your reception with them. Most couples go for the guest signature book, a printed hard cover book with 20-30 images from the engagement session with lots of space for those gorgeous messages from your guests. check out Engagement Session Images
I love to get to know my couples and I’m happy to meet up with you to discuss your day. Your welcome to see more images, including a full wedding from beginning to end, so you can see the consistency of images.
So, let’s get this wedding planning started!
As an AIPP accredited professional photographer, I feel honored to photograph your day. I have just celebrated 10 years in business and captured over 150+ weddings. I love everything about them, from the detail on your dress to your stunning table decorations. I am MORE than just your photographer. You will have a friendly and fun experience and come away with stunning photos that you will treasure, and future generations will appreciate.
To receive my wedding pricing, simply enter your details here….
– It will be emailed to you automatically, please check your junk/spam folder in case it goes there!
I would love to chat further and will follow up with you on the next business day via phone to confirm my availability and to find out all about your plans so far! Thanks again!
The pricing is sent to you electronically via little people in cyber space. Some days they are super quick and others times they are on a go slow. I’m hoping that they are working at full speed at the moment.